My name is Sarah Verstak and I have a passion for all things beautiful. Through this blog I hope to convey my knowledge in the area of interior design and provide inspiration for beautifying your own home.
On this website I will be providing information about the following:
- What’s hot – current and emerging trends
- What’s iconic – standout designs
- What’s timeless – furnishings that never go out of fashion
- What’s old is new – trends on the comeback trail
- Tips for DIY and renovating
- I also have a passion for design history which I discuss in my posts. My philosophy is that we can always learn from the past to influence future design. The Renaissance is the perfect example. Click here to read more about the Renaissance.
- I completed Certificate IV in Interior Decoration in 2006 and I provide interior decorating and consulting services. I have also completed a Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws and have practiced as a lawyer for a number of years.
I am running this blog to let my creative side shine… Click here to get in touch!